This is a non-sterile device meant for a limited number of uses. Not meant for prolonged submersion such as bath tubs, swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Children use only with adult supervision.
- Do not place over head or face.
- Do not place in mouth or swallow.
- For external use only.
- Product does not protect against toxic or corrosive chemicals.
- Store at controlled room temperature away from heat.
- Keep away from fire, flame, or heat.
- Do not smoke while using this product.
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 110°F or 43°C.
- Remove immediately if numbness of tingling occurs.
- Do not wear for extended periods.
The WaterGuard cast cover may become slippery when wet, use caution to prevent accidental slips while bathing or showering.
WaterGuard is latex free. However, if fever, allergic reaction, rash, itching, redness, increase swelling, signs of infection, or new symptoms occur, stop use and contact your physician immediately. These could be signs of a serious or worsening condition.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist if your condition is appropriate for the use of this product.
- Do not use if WaterGuard product seal is broken or perforated.
- Do not use if you are unable to read the information on the packaging or the product leaflet.
Use this product only as directed. Due to hygienic reasons, WaterGuard cannot accept returns of the product. User accepts responsibility for the life of the product.